Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How to Get Free Automatic Traffic From Google

It sometimes surprises the heck out of me, the number of free
tools and resources Google makes available to webmasters and
online marketers like myself. There seems to be no end to the stuff
Google dishes out on a regular basis...

In my opinion some of the most helpful tools which Google
supplies have to do with keywords. Finding valuable keywords
which you can use to promote and market your site is the "key"
to online success - no pun intended.

Recently, I sent a very detailed newsletter to my weekly list,
talking about several of Google's keyword tools and how I use
them in the running of my 9 or 10 sites. This is only my experience
at marketing on the web and since I am and have been a full-time
marketer for over 5 years now - I must be doing something right.

But I want to make it perfectly clear - getting free automatic
traffic from Google has not come easy for me. I have put in many
10-15 hour days working at this web stuff. It takes a lot of
patience and a lot of persistence. I have never found that magic
bullet all the so-called gurus are always talking about... if there
ever was one I haven't found it.

Creating quality traffic that others will seek out and use is really
my one and only marketing tip. You have to create quality content
or its game over before you even get started. You have to create
something of value which the search engines can supply to their
customers.

Create that quality traffic and Google will come a calling sooner
or later.


Now, of course, there are certain ways to optimize all this quality
content so the search engines don't miss it. There are also many
ways to put your quality content in the best light possible, so it
rises to the top of the search engines.

For me, my marketing strategies always involve all the search engines,
but mostly Google. Over the years, I have worked out systems and methods
of online marketing that places my content on the first page of
Google. Again, no magic bullet, just plain hard work at getting
my content out there and noticed.

But it all starts with keywords...

If you want to find out some of the marketing techniques which
I use to get all that free quality automatic traffic from Google,
I have posted a rather long and detailed article on one of my
sites here:

How To Get Free Automatic Traffic From Google

But be warned, it does require a lot of hard work on your part, so
you will know up-front what's involved.


Titus

Labels: , , , ,