Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pre Order Call of Duty - Ghosts


Shoppers/Gamers can now pre order the latest Call of Duty: Ghosts video game and receive a $25 Dell Promo eGift Card. This is an attractive offer if you're planning on buying something thru Dell this Holiday Season.

I have always been a big fan of COD and have played all the games... but I mostly like the Zombie add-ons the best. I am really looking forward to getting the Ghosts one, but I usually save it and play it during the Christmas Holidays since I have a lot of time then and it's a special treat to myself.

Besides, the game comes out Nov. 5th and I will be in my Black Friday marketing mode by that time. This is my most active time online... updating my Corporate Gifts Guide Pages, writing PRweb press releases (usually put out one aday during the vital shopping weeks in Nov.) and closely monitoring my PPC campaigns.

Each year the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales are becoming larger, my main concern is too much traffic crashing my websites on those days but I usually try to spread my marketing over many sites so if one goes down - all is not lost.

But back on topic - Call of Duty Ghosts - this one is supposed to be a massive game, with the download install being 40GB, believe most games are around 10GB but I could be wrong on this, I play my games on PS3 and a 46 inch 3D Samsung TV... don't play many games on the computer anymore. Don't know if I will buy the PS4 but probably will treat myself. PS4 is being released on Nov. 15???? Don't hold me to that.

Anyway, if you want to pre-order COD Ghosts thru Dell - you get free shipping and that $25 Promo eGift Card... not a bad deal.

Click Here to Pre-Order Order COD: Ghosts

Labels: , , , , ,