Saturday, February 10, 2007

Watch Videos of Real People Making Net Income







Watching these videos of real people making
money from the web is totally uplifting for
some reason. Maybe the main reason for this
feeling is because I have experienced a similar
liberating effect with my own online marketing.

Videos are here:

Site Build It Videos

Earning a living from the web is totally different
from working for someone else. It is totally different
from working a 9 to 5 job. Totally.

I have a background in education and art. It even beats
working as an artist... that lifestyle is great but
you have to deal with gallery owners and waiting for
your commissions checks, besides your paintings have
to suit the marketplace or they might not sell.

Teaching was great, I loved teaching art but even that
had it drawbacks... you have to deal with so much
paperwork and social issues now in that field.
In urban and even rural settings, teaching is becoming
a very dangerous job! Just a reflection of the
dangerous times we are living in.


I have found nothing that compares to working on the
web. I can make my own hours, I am basically working
for myself. I mostly do affiliate marketing so I don't
have to worry about customer complaints, shipping
on time, filling orders... etc. etc. etc.

The sense of freedom is overwhelming.

I only have to build websites and drive targeted traffic
to them. That's all I have to do!

If I want to talk time to go for a walk I can. If
something comes up and I have to leave it for a few
days I can. If I want to go on vacation I can... I took
a 3 week vacation last summer and I make more while on
vacation than in the previous 3 weeks.

Vacation is a relative word... with my online marketing
I feel like I am always on vacation. I am working on
something I totally enjoy doing... even when I am working
it doesn't seem like working. If you have a favorite hobby,
you know what that's like - time spent on a hobby is not work.

The hobby just pays extremely well!

Plus, I can take my work anywhere. All I need is a laptop
and an Internet connection to earn my income. I can work
basically anywhere in the world. I can travel anywhere
I want to and still earn a great income as I go!

Working from the Internet is totally liberating...

Many ordinary people like myself have found this out and
are enjoying the rewards. Anyone can do this.

But it does take some hard work, especially when you're
learning all this and setting everything up. Once you
get your site up and running, it's there 24/7 earning
you money 365 days of the year.

However, once you build you first site and it starts
producing income for you - you won't want to stop there.
I am on my 8th site and I am going to have to stop at
probably 10 or so... unless I hire someone to run
them because they may become too much to manage for
just one person. But that's a whole different ballgame...
one I could play if I want to, many online marketing
outsource their different tasks and really start making
large sums of money.

It's not where I want to go at the moment, I am enjoying
working from home too much, not interested in running
a small company. I like handling all the tasks myself,
this is my operation, this is my hobby, one that pays
really well.

Do yourself a favor and watch these videos of people
experiencing the same kind of liberation...



These videos are from the Site Build It - the well
known site building system from Ken Evoy. I am using
SBI to build my 8th site. I have also written a review
of what I have experienced so far, along with my opinions.
You can read the SBI review here:

Site Build It Review


But these videos do a much better job of explaining
what SBI is all about. Ordinary people making good
income form the web. And enjoying every minute of it.

Site Build It Videos








Much Success,


Titus Hoskins

Internet Marketing Tools
Internet Fax Guide
Free Trade Publications