Saturday, October 16, 2010

5 Things I Wish I Knew About Internet Marketing (Before I Became a Full-Time Marketer)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button





Yesterday, I made in the low 4 figures from my online marketing.


Those days are rare but they do happen once in awhile, but most days
I only make a faction of that amount. That's the great thing about
online marketing - you put all these sites and links on the web and
everything keeps building.

Work done years ago could just now be paying off in the form of higher
rankings in the search engines. That article you wrote two years ago
could just now be getting traffic and sending you potential customers.

When I read an article in SiteReference about site building
and 5 things that author wished they had known before they built
their first site. It started me thinking, what would be the 5 things
which I know now but didn't know then... and the difference that
knowledge would have made.

Hindsight is priceless, if only we could go back and start over again.
What things would we have done right the first time around? As for myself,
I wasted years before I really knew what I was doing... we all don't
suddenly wake up and turn into an Internet marketer. Not like becoming
a vampire, one bite and you're there!

It took me years of "trial and error" before I discovered what worked
and what didn't. I am still learning and the web is constantly changing.
Right now, Google Instant is flipping a lot of online marketing techniques
upside down and even throwing a few of them out the window... you can
always count on Google to make life interesting.

Anyway, I have written another one of my long article/pieces on those 5 Things
about Internet Marketing which I wish I knew when I was just starting out.
And like that poet on the road, it has made all the difference in the world.

Find the it here:

5 Things I Wish I Knew About Internet Marketing (Before I Started All This Foolishness)


Helping You Succeed Online Since 2002!

Kind Regards,
Titus

Labels: , , , ,