Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Actual Internet Marketing Tools Which I USE

I was totally surprised at how few online marketing tools
I actually used in the operation of my online sites and marketing.
For some reason, I thought there would be more, but you really
only need a few essential marketing tools to run an online
business.

It doesn't matter if you're selling your own products or selling
affiliate product; you only need a few simple tools.

Perhaps the major one being your website, which will be the center
of all your online activities. Although a some online marketers
don't even use a web site and rely on their affiliate networks
to supply all that is needed to earn a living from the web.

However, it is much easier with a site or two, especially if you're
into affiliate marketing. It is much easier to promote your affiliate
links with a site but considering how many free blog programs there
are... you can easily go that route.

I sat down and listed all the marketing tools I use to earn an
online living... it's a very small list and you can find it here:


Internet Marketing Tools I Use

Labels: , , , ,