Monday, July 20, 2009

Ouch Google That Hurts!

Just posted this article on my site about recent changes within
Google which affecting my keyword rankings. Something has shifted.
Article marketing seems to be on the way out - social bookmarking
sites seems to be in.

We will probably have to wait until the dust settles until we
find out for sure what is going on, but here are my own
finding and observations on these changes within Google.

I have always taken SEO tactics and techniques with a large grain
of salt. Which is probably the wrong approach since those tactics
have made it possible for me to enjoy working full-time on the web.


However, recent changes within Google has me deeply concerned
about the effectiveness of many of those old SEO tactics which
I have been using for years. On here, you must quickly adjust
or go the way of the Do-Do bird!


So here are some of my latest findings on some changes within
Google and how they (MAY) affect your keyword rankings. Hope
these findings will be of some help to your own online marketing...




Ouch Google That Hurts! (How Recent Changes Within
Google May Affect Your Rankings)

Labels: , , , , , ,