Friday, November 25, 2011

My Top 5 Performing Articles On EzineArticles.com

Free Ezine Articles!




Lately, there has been a lot of talk above
articles and article marketing on the web
after the Panda Updates. Some say the article
is dead as a marketing tool, others say articles
are still a vital part of your marketing strategy.

This is a subject where I have first-hand experience
and knowledge since writing articles has really allowed
me to earn a full-time living from the web. Believe me
I am not the best writer in the world and grammar has
always been a major chore to get right.

That's why I am always surprised when one of my
articles is featured on a major site or placed in
a popular ezine.

One of the first times I experienced the true power
of articles was when Addme.com presented one of my
articles and I received over 150 subscribers in a few
hours. Another time, Digg featured one of my articles,
and I received over 70,000 visitors to my site in
one day.

But the real power of article marketing has been
brought home to me with thousands and thousands of
targeted visitors and buyers which have come to
my sites via my articles. That traffic and those
sales have made article marketing a very profitable
endeavor for me over the last 6 or 7 years.

Anyway, I took a close look at my best performing
articles in EzineArticles, one of the top article
directories on the web. I go into some detail with
the stats (number of views, click thru rates...)
and how article marketing has changed since the
Panda Updates.

Panda has changed article marketing forever and
everyone will have to adjust their strategies
somewhat if they want their articles to still
be helpful.

If you're interested and if you're currently doing
article marketing or planning on using it in the
future... my articles and stats could be of some
benefit to you. I talk about my successes and some
big mistakes I made which you should avoid at all
costs...

You can find my 5 Top Performing articles here:




Top 5 Ezine Articles





Kind Regards,
+Titus Hoskins


www.bizwaremagic.com

Labels: , , , , ,