Friday, February 22, 2008

What Is Expert Marketing?




BWMagic's Marketing News!


Read This Newsletter Online:
http://www.bizwaremagic.blogspot.com



.......
Contents:

o Your Feedback Was Greatly Appreciated

o What Is Expert Marketing?

o Neil Shearing's New Free RealLinkFinder

.......




o Your Feedback Was Greatly Appreciated


My last week's rant about Gurus and Big Product
launches must have hit the spot as many of you
responded or emailed me about this issue.

I have never gotten so many emails on a topic
in a newsletter before. Some of you are not very
pleased by all this marketing hype surrounding
these product launches but many people also
didn't agree with me - mainly that people should
have a choice whether or not they use or buy
any product.

It's their business. It's your business.

Point taken. Point learned.

If I didn't respond directly, be assured that
I did read all my emails - especially those
connected with this newsletter. It keeps
me in touch and tells me what I am doing right,
but more importantly it tells me what I am
doing wrong. All very helpful and appreciated.

Many of my article ideas or topics comes directly
from this subscriber feedback - it tells me what
questions, concerns you have - and I answer or
put these issues into articles and content for my
web sites. Last week's feedback has spawned several
articles already. Thanks!


o What Is Expert Marketing


One issue from last week points out the key
to online success. It is very simple - those
marketers/webmasters who are or who are perceived
to be experts in their field usually generate
the most income.

Once you have established yourself as an expert
in a certain field - your online marketing becomes
very easy. People turn to you for advice, comments,
connections, help... you become the "go-to" person
for that subject.

You are the expert. You are the person to know.

Many of the Big so-called Gurus have established
their expertise in certain areas... SEO, affiliate
marketing, Google Adsense, Google Adwords, SEM...
if it is not an existing topic or field you can
always invent one of your own!

Take for example, buzz marketing, bum marketing,
butterfly marketing... these were all, more or less
invented by marketers who become experts in those
areas - why?

Because once you establish credibility in an
area - you are on the road to success.

Your marketing becomes a breeze. And you make
a lot of money.

How do you establish yourself as an expert?

There are many ways but just starting a well-
informed website on your hobby or main interest
can be a good start. Writing articles, ebooks,
reports, newsletters... can help in establishing
yourself as an expert. Everyone has a special
interest or hobby that they know more about than
the person sitting next to them. Become an expert
in that hobby or interst.

Some obvious places to help build this credibility
would be Ezinearticles, SelfGrowth, Ideamarketers...
I have found these places are excellent for
getting your name and your content noticed.

Take for example, SelfGrowth.com - this is
a popular self-help site on the web. People
go to it to find help on ways to improve
their own lives.

It was founded by David Riklan and has thousands
of experts. It is good place to establish your
credibility. Anyone can try to get approved
as an expert.

Here my own expert page there:

http://www.selfgrowth.com/experts/titus_hoskins.html


Of course, calling yourself an expert is only
the start - you must be able to prove to everyone
you are an expert. More over, you have to prove
it to yourself!

I struggled with this for a long time - am I an
Internet Marketing expert?

Maybe not 10 years ago when I was first starting out,
not ever 6 years ago when I started my main site
on Internet marketing tools... but now I am more
or less an expert in this field. Low level one,
but still an expert.

I live and breathe IM!

I make my living from the web. I sell well over
a million dollars worth of affiliate products and
services each year. I have around 10 sites and
countless top-rankings for many high value keywords
in all the major search engines. And I have kept
them there for years...

If you're not sick of hearing about my Internet
journey, you can find it here:

"In Search Of The $100 Click or How I Found A Full Time Online Income And Came To Love The Internet"

But I believe the key to becoming an expert at
anything is finding something that you're passionate
about. Something that if you do 16 hours aday it
doesn't feel like work but play.

Enthusiasm is contagious. Others will catch it.

Becoming an expert in your area of interest will
set you up for receiving a nice income from the
web if that's your goal. Market yourself as an
expert and all the other factors will fall into
place.

Just go for it!


....

o Neil Shearing's New Free RealLinkFinder

(Find Targeted Links to Your Site)

Since we're talking about marketing experts,
Neil Shearing is probably the smartest one
out there. I have long promoted Neil's products
and he's one of the first marketers I met
online. One of the best marketers to learn
from...

Neil has come out with a great little
link-building tool you can use to increase
your link popularity and SE rankings.

It lets you find targeted blogs that don't
have the 'nofollow' attribute tag so your
links will count in all the search engines.
Great way to build targeted links related
to your site's main keywords or keyword
phrases.

I have been testing out this linking tool
and it's similar to Neil's popular "Internet
Success Spider". This one looks just as
good and helpful.

I was surprised to see that Neil is offering
this tool at "No Cost" which is a little
puzzling - he could have easily charged
a nice price for this linking tool.

As I have stated above Neil is someone
I have admired for many, many years and
even at a very young age, he is one of the
true legends of Internet Marketing... and it
was a real pleasure seeing Neil and his wife
Linda explaining the new linking tool.

It was really nice to put a concrete
presence/face to that online name. In the back
of my mind, I couldn't help thinking that
video or using videos like that was a
much greater marketing tool than the
actual "RealLinkFinder" tool.

It proves how important video has become
as an online marketing tool. Simple yet
very effective.

Anyway, if you need help finding targeted
related links to your site or product,
try using this free linking tool from
Neil Shearing:














Hope this helps!



Kind Regards,

Titus Hoskins

Labels: ,