Saturday, October 17, 2009

Should You Use Google Adsense On Your Web Pages?

This week I received an email from Marlon Sanders,
which brought back the whole issue of whether or not
you should use Google Adsense on your web pages?
Sanders refers to a very popular thread going
on at the WarriorForum presented by a guy known
as "XFactor". We don't make this stuff up folks.
Honest!

Anyway, this very interesting and informative discussion
on Adsense got me thinking about Adsense and should
I really be using it on my web pages? Be informed
that I am a long time Adsense user and I really have
no plans of stopping.

However, this whole Warrior thread has me stirred up,
(takes a lot to stir me up these days!) and I had to
further discuss this tricky issue with my own newsletter
subscribers.

For me, Adsense serves a very good purpose and it is
not all about making money from Google, there are much
more profitable ways to do that. But using Adsense on
your own site or web pages is a judgment call on your
part - should you use Adsense or not?

If you're interested in finding out more and my own
opinions on this XFactor guy... click the link below:


Should You Use Google Adsense On Your Web Pages?

Labels: , , , , ,